Queen Anne's County MD Information
Queen Anne's County MD Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
|Total Population ||51,397 (100%) |
|Population in Households ||50,960 (99.1%) |
|Population in Families ||43,233 (84.1%) |
|Population in Group Quarters1 ||437 ( 0.9%) |
|Population Density ||138 |
|Diversity Index2 ||30 |
|Median Household Income ||$93,326 |
|Average Household Income ||$118,757 |
|% of Income for Mortgage4 || 17% |
|Per Capita Income ||$44,650 |
|Wealth Index5 ||166 |
|Total HU (Housing Units) ||21,740 (100%) |
|Owner Occupied HU ||15,384 (70.8%) |
|Renter Occupied HU ||3,936 (18.1%) |
|Vacant Housing Units ||2,420 (11.1%) |
|Median Home Value ||$369,621 |
|Average Home Value ||$460,816 |
|Housing Affordability Index3 ||141 |
|Total Households ||19,320 |
|Average Household Size ||2.64 |
|Family Households ||14,118 |
|Average Family Size ||3 |
GROWTH RATE / YEAR
|2010-2020 ||2020-2025 |
|Population ||0.71% ||0.83% |
|Households ||0.68% ||0.81% |
|Families ||0.57% ||0.73% |
|Median Household Income || ||1.25% |
|Per Capita Income || ||1.68% |
|Owner Occupied HU || ||1.01% |
Queen Anne's County MD - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
The table below compares Queen Anne's County to the other 24 counties / independent cities and county equivalents in Maryland by rank and percentile using July 1, 2020 data. The location Ranked # 1 has the highest value. A location that ranks higher than 75% of its peers would be in the 75th percentile of the peer group.
|Variable Description ||Rank ||Percentile |
|Total Population ||# 18 ||29th |
|Population Density ||# 18 ||29th |
|Median Household Income ||# 9 ||67th |
|Housing Affordability Index ||# 8 ||33rd |
|Per Capita Income ||# 7 ||75th |
|Diversity Index ||# 21 ||17th |
Additional comparisons and rankings can be made with a VERY EASY TO USE Maryland Census Data Comparison Tool.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Maryland Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Maryland COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.