21023 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 21023: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Baltimore County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.535, Longitude -76.73
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 38
- PO Box Addresses: 99
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Butler, MD 21023 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 21023 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 21152 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 21152 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(6 miles SE)
(7 miles SW)
(8 miles NW)
Mays Chapel, MD
(8.2 miles SSE)
Owings Mills, MD
(8.4 miles SSW)
(9 miles SE)
(9.1 miles S)
(9.6 miles SE)
(10.9 miles SE)
(11.1 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Worthington Manor, MD
(1.4 miles SE)
Pine Hill Farms, MD
(1.4 miles SSE)
(1.4 miles NNE)
(1.4 miles NW)
(2.4 miles SSW)
(2.4 miles SE)
Lambourne Downs, MD
(2.7 miles ESE)
(2.7 miles ESE)
(2.7 miles N)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 21023
Use HTL Address Research for a Maryland Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Maryland Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.