Price, MD 21656 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 21656: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Queen Annes County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.098, Longitude -75.959
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 20
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 20
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Price, MD 21656 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 21656 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 21656 is contained within ZIP Code 21617 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 21617 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Church Hill, MD
(3.4 miles NNW)
(6 miles ENE)
(7 miles SW)
(8.2 miles NE)
(8.9 miles NNW)
(9.7 miles NW)
(10.2 miles ESE)
(10.5 miles E)
(10.7 miles ENE)
(11.1 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles SW)
(2.7 miles ENE)
(3.1 miles SE)
Starkey Corner, MD
(3.4 miles WNW)
Tall Timbers Estates, MD
(3.4 miles WSW)
(3.6 miles NNW)
Sparks Corner, MD
(3.6 miles WNW)
The Village at Church Hill Crossing, MD
(3.6 miles NNW)
(3.9 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 21656
Use HTL Address Research for a Maryland Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Maryland Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Maryland COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.