Salisbury, MD 21803 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 21803: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Wicomico County
- Centroid: Latitude 38.363, Longitude -75.657
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 178
- PO Box Addresses: 142
- Residential Addresses: 143
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Salisbury, MD 21803 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 21803 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 21803 is contained within ZIP Code 21801 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 21801 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(3.1 miles E)
(3.4 miles SE)
(4.3 miles NNW)
(4.7 miles W)
(5.5 miles SSW)
(5.6 miles S)
(7.7 miles NE)
(7.7 miles NNE)
Mardela Springs, MD
(8.7 miles NW)
(9.8 miles SW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Westbury Acres, MD
(< 0.1 mile)
Stonehedge Estates, MD
(< 0.1 mile)
River Isle Estates, MD
(1.4 miles S)
Rockawalking Estates, MD
(1.4 miles W)
Rolling Meadows, MD
(1.4 miles WSW)
Ray Park Heights, MD
(1.4 miles ENE)
(1.4 miles SW)
Crooked Oak, MD
(1.4 miles NW)
Centennial Village, MD
(1.4 miles WNW)
Patricks Landing, MD
(1.4 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 21803
Use HTL Address Research for a Maryland Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Maryland Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Maryland COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.