21852 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 21852: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Wicomico County
- Centroid: Latitude 38.35, Longitude -75.405
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Powellville, MD 21852 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 21852 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 21852 is contained within ZIP Code 21850 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 21850 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.4 miles SE)
(3.1 miles N)
(4.3 miles NW)
(4.3 miles NE)
(6.4 miles ENE)
(9.3 miles SE)
(10.3 miles E)
(10.5 miles W)
(11.8 miles W)
(11.8 miles NW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(2.4 miles E)
Berlin West, MD
(2.7 miles ESE)
Pittsville Manor, MD
(3.1 miles N)
(3.1 miles SW)
(3.1 miles W)
Glass Hill, MD
(3.4 miles NNW)
Waste Gate, MD
(3.6 miles W)
Mount Hermon Manor, MD
(3.9 miles W)
Mount Pleasant, MD
(3.9 miles E)
(4.1 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 21852
Use HTL Address Research for a Maryland Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Maryland Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.